Friday, September 22, 2006

インスピレーション DYB  Insprations DYB


My Inspirations DYB blocks got home safely recently after long journey since this spring. As you see, all of them are embellished by talented ladies very, very beautifully. I am so excited and happy with them. I will embellish the last naked one.
It was spring when this RR started. So I picked up bright and pretty kimono fabrics. Today I only show you these beautiful works, introducing the ladies who did which block. But later I would like to find a chance to watch details.

レスリー(米) Leslie Ehrlich (USA)

リンダ(米) Linda Feuge (USA)

ケリー(カナダ) Kerry Leslie (Canada)

マーヤ(米) Marya Blackwell(USA)

デビーS Debbie Smith (USA)


emiko said...


hideko said...


Linda said...

Your blocks are beautiful Hideko! I can't wait to see what you do to your own block.

hideko said...

I will do my block as soon as possible. But all of your works are so beautiful, it's a bit pressure to me (lol). Hideko