Saturday, January 05, 2008

Make My Day Award


Annie,

Thank you for tagging me for the Make My Day Award. You always make my day too. If I could do the same a little for you I am honoured and very happy.

The awards rules are to“Give the award to up to 10 people whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel so happy about blogland! Let them know by posting a comment on their blog so that they can pass it on. Beware! You may get the award several times! ”

Here is my List of Blogs that make me happy and Make My Day.

Ati
Carol
Jo
Judith
Judy Scott
Julia
Leslie
LouAnne
Rengin
Pat Winter

6 comments:

Ribbonwiz said...

Thank you Hideko,
I am very honoured.
A happy New year to you and the family.
Hugs Julia

Ati. Norway. said...

Thank you Hideko, now I have to do the same :) I would tag you too, because you always insipre me!

Threadspider said...

What a lovely thing to do Hideko. Thank you so much. I feel very honoured.

Judy Scott said...

thankyou so much for thinking of my blog ~ its such a lovely idea, Judy xx

coral-seas said...

Thank you, Hideko, I am very honoured. For your beautiful stitching and lovely use of colour, I've tagged you straight back.

CA

珊珊李 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.