Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Nice Matters Blog Award


What a suprise! I have been awarded the Nice Matters Blog Award by Julia. Thank you very much, Julia.

A new friendship award started by Bella Enchanted.
This award is for those bloggers who are nice people; good blog friends and those who inspire good feelings and inspiration. Also for those who are a positive influence on our blogging world.

I am expected to pass it on to 7 others who I feel are deserving of this award.
It's very difficult but here goes;

Debbie R, Leslie, Melissa, Carol, Judith, Candida and Rengin
There are some new friends and new bloggers as well as old friends.

3 comments:

coral-seas said...

Hi Hideko

Thank you so much for nominating me for this award. I am very honoured.

I had a hard time choosing only seven people to nominate, I could have chosen from so many.

CA

threadspider said...

I am honoured to be nominated by you Hideko. I so enjoy your work and and love your beautiful pictures. Thank you.

Candida said...

Hideko, I felt so happy when you mentioned my name. It is an honour to me. Thank you so much.